Tonight, The Running Late Show with Scott Rogowsky returns with an all new season. Scott and his sidekick dad Marty host the show, which used to be at the Galapagos Art Space in DUMBO but has now moved to Littlefield. Don’t be a dumb dumb – go to tonight’s show because it’s culturally important. Here’s why.
1. Brooklyn’s sexiest Russian, Eugene Mirman, will be there. Let’s face it – there is simply no better comedian than Eugene who exists in this world. Fingers crossed that he will reenact this recent heartbreaking video regarding Obamacare:
2. Demetri Martin is headlining. This Dimitri/Eugene reunion brings me back to the Invite Them Up days, when comedy was better and I was slightly more drunk. I’m expecting that the night will be filled with musical numbers and adorable drawings.
3. Grizz Chapman from 30 Rock will be there! Fun fact: before hitting the big time and landing himself on the Scott Rogowsky show among others, Grizz was a bouncer at a strip club.
4. Scott’s Aunt Elise is filling in for his dad Marty. This is sort of sad because I love Marty, but it will be nice to add a lady to this all dude show. According to Aunt Elise’s Facebook page, she’s a social worker, so this could be an interesting mix of comedy and therapy.
5. It’s the show’s two year anniversary, and NOTHING is sexier (or funnier?) than an anniversary.
The show starts at 8:30 tonight, so stop wasting time and get your tickets here. See you there, obviously.
The Running Late Show @ Littlefield – 622 Degraw St @ 4th Ave.